Once again, it’s been far too long since I posted one of these, but here you are – revel in the glory of my Friday lunch!
- kuri-mu ko-n chi-chu (cream corn stew)
- tarutaru so-su (the white sachet. It has taken me until today to realise that tartaruis the Japanese attempt to bastardise the word tartar to fit their way of pronouncing things)
- kokoa gyunyu no moto (a tube of thick chocolate flavouring to squeeze into the milk carton)
- sandouichi ro-ru (sandwich roll)
- boiru kyabetsu (boiled cabbage)
- ebi katsu ba-ga- (breaded prawn burger)
To see previous lunches, click the kyushoku tag on the right.