My apartment

Since I’m leaving I wanted to get some footage of my apartment here and thought I’d do a little guided tour for you, in case you are thinking of coming to live in Japan and are curious as to what kind of apartment you could get (or just want to have a nose around mine!). Over here there is a type of apartment called a 1K, which means one room plus a kitchen. At home we’d call it a studio flat. The difference is that here whole buildings are filled with the same type of apartment, whereas in London studio flats are usually odd-shaped flats that have been carved off from houses that have been turned into flats. If you put your sound on you will here my dulcet tones wittering on about what you will see. Personally, I dson’t plan to ever listen to the audio!

You may also like...

2 Responses

  1. Matt says:

    enjoyed the tour! It’s great you made this for yourself too because you’ll be able to reflect back years.

  2. Felicia says:

    I enjoyed it, too! Kept looking for your Prince posters, though :-)

    Thanks for sharing, F…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *