Did my 20 minute run – the last of my rehab runs. Woohoo! Was ok – ITB felt itchy but not sore. Just a weird feeling. I guess it’s still tight – Sam said not to worry but just take it easy, which I damn well will – terrified of it flaring up again.
Went to my sisters for a big veggie Indian lunch. Yum. Plus two G&T’s and a glass of wine – my second booze of the year.
Quick play with STC and a back lever but forearms feeling a bit fried.
P1. Workout 2, session 8
5 sets of 8. Trying to go slower. Shot video which I will add here.
- Tuck Swing to Top Plank (working towards forward plank)
- One Leg Shoulder Stand Hold (5s hold, 4 reps)
- Tuck Swings
- Assisted Inverted Presses
- Dive Bombers Standard
1m (ish) rests
Stretching and cool down
Also went to see a physio last week for my shoulder. Decided to suck it down and pay for it. She gave me some rehab exercises to do for 6 weeks, which I intend to follow religiously (I wrote them all down this time!).
Was too tired to do them properly but did a few:
- 20 x lateral raises (each side – ES)
- 30s ES of “wiping” in the air (small circles, arm out in front)
- 20 x band pull aparts (elbows in to body)
- 20 x reverse of above (only on bad side)
- Pec stretches as various angles